A Comparison to Other Indexes*
- The NYSE FANG+ Index is up 27.6% so far in 2020 (as of June 12, 2020) vs. 10.7% for the Nasdaq-100 and -5.9% for the S&P 500
- Since the low index levels in mid-March, the NYSE FANG+ Index has rebounded significantly more than the other indexes, rising by 54.4% versus 37.9% for the Nasdaq-100 and 35.9% for the S&P 500
- The equal weighting scheme coupled with the strong performance of most NYSE FANG+ stocks have been the major factors in the NYSE FANG+ index’s relative outperformance
- Eight NYSE FANG+ stocks are in the Nasdaq-100 and seven are in the S&P 500
- The NYSE FANG+ Index includes Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Netflix, Google, and five other actively traded growth technology stocks
NYSE FANG+ Index futures trade actively on ICE Futures U.S – Find out more…
- Multiple market makers are streaming quotes and providing tight markets on an ongoing basis. The book is consistently 5 to 10 deep.
- The contract is open for trading 22 hours a day.
- BIC, TAS, Block, and spread functionality exists for FANG+ futures.
- ICE exchange fee are $1.20/side for screen trades and $1.50/side for block and EFRP trades.
- ICE offers reduced fee programs for market makers, individual and corporate members of U.S. exchanges, and clearing firms.
- The NYSE provides a free, automated data package for the FANG+ Index providing weights, rebalance data, and corporate actions.
- ICE has waived all FANG+ futures market data fees.
For further information contact:
* All returns for stocks and indices represent reinvested gross total return figures. Referenced March lows represent the 2020 year-to-date low price for each respective stock or index that was reached in March 2020.
© 2020 Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. The following are trademarks of Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. and/or its affiliated companies. Intercontinental Exchange, ICE, New York Stock Exchange and NYSE. For more information about trademarks owned Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. and/or its affiliated companies, see intercontinentalexchange.com/terms-of-use. For further information about the NYSE FANG+ Index, see www.theice.com/fangplus.
The information in this email has been compiled by Intercontinental Exchange Inc. and its affiliates for informational purposes only and should not be considered investment advice. While every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information neither Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. nor its affiliates guarantee that it is correct and assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions.