Registration is open for NIBA’s Annual Fall Meeting, September 12 at Illinois Tech. Our 28th annual meeting includes a full-day of information, education and networking specifically focused on the issues that you handle in your office daily.
Business Sessions Include:
1. Real-Time Compliance – you choose the subjects for our team of experts
2. Industry Disruptors Revealed – threats to operations you need to be aware of
3. Politics in Trading – learn how politics influence the markets
4. Grains Gone Wild – no explanation needed!
5. The Future of Futures – armchair interview with Brian Durkin, CME Group
6. You’ve Been Hacked – now what?
Join us at our new location, Illinois Tech, 565 West Adams from 8am-5pm to:
- Meet the Quants
- Review New Products with our exchange members
- Visit the Exhibit Hall
NIBA’s 28th Annual Fall Meeting is free to all NIBA members as a benefit of membership. Please register now.
- Questions about the program – Ryan Griffeth, [email protected]
- Questions about the Exhibit Hall – Steve Petillo, [email protected]
- Questions about your registration – Katie Tervin, [email protected]
- Questions about your membership – Brad Janitz, [email protected]