Registration Open for September 12, Illinois Tech
Registration is open for NIBA’s Annual Fall Meeting, September 12 at Illinois Tech. Our 28th annual meeting includes a full-day of information, education and networking specifically focused on the issues that you handle in your office daily.
Business Sessions Include:
1. Real-Time Compliance – you choose the subjects for our team of experts
2. Industry Disruptors Revealed – threats to operations you need to be aware of
3. Politics in Trading – learn how politics influence the markets
4. Grains Gone Wild – no explanation needed!
5. The Future of Futures – armchair interview with Brian Durkin, CME Group
6. You’ve Been Hacked – now what?
Join us at our new location, Illinois Tech, 565 West Adams from 8am-5pm to:
- Meet the Quants
- Review New Products with our exchange members
- Visit the Exhibit Hall
Our networking reception, sponsored by Greenberg Traurig Law, Michael Coglianese, CPA and Midland, IRA will be held as usual at Rivers, 30 S. Wacker (CME Building).
NIBA’s 28th Annual Fall Meeting is free to all NIBA members as a benefit of membership. Please register now.
- Questions about the program – Ryan Griffeth, [email protected].
- Questions about the Exhibit Hall – Steve Petillo, [email protected]
- Questions about your registration – Katie Tervin, [email protected]
- Questions about your membership – Brad Janitz, [email protected]